Society crumbles without structure. Here are the unflinchingly rigid rules of Three Beers Later.
- No Husker talk
- The day job may only be referred to as “The Day Job.”
- People, events, ideas
- Ratings mean everything. Or possibly nothing.
- Guests bring their own beverages
- 7 Every 7: Every 7th episode will feature a beer with an ABV above 7%
- Ocho Crowlers: Every 8th episode, beer will flow from canned growlers, or “crowlers.”
- Never (again) double-digit ABV
- Gotta go faster
- Sampleven: Every 11th episode will feature a mix of beers, rather than the standard six-pack.
- B-17 Bombers: Every 17th episode, we drink from the big bottles.
- 23 Numbers? (This one wasn’t well thought out.)